First month of playing and had a blast.


As the title says I just had my first month on wow and clocked over 8 days on /playedhere is some random screenshots I took https://ift.tt/2rWIJLY things I've done and seen:Spent 2 days trying to figure out how to learn lockpicking only to get told that only rogues can do it, so I leveled a rogue just to open boxes I could not with my shaman.I needed a standard scope for a quest but I found out that you need engineering to get it so I made a goblin death knight which learned engineering as my shaman was with alchemy and herblore.Some really nice tauren which I name I can't remember gave me 16 slots bags who helped me out a ton.I actually met a lot of people who helped me out in one way or another. Shoutout to Blackpoint as he answered all my questions I had and made the game a lot less confusing.I spent around 1 hour trying to get to blackrock mountain then 3 hours in blackrock depths trying to clear it all alone only to realize that I still need to complete quest inside there.I got camped in silithus by some hunter for around 2-3 hours which would laugh everytime he killed me then my friend Blackpoint came and died too :( . I got away by drinking some sort of a invisibility potion.Ruins of ahn'qiraj are super creepy with that music and all.got a fishing addon installed as I really liked fishing for some reason.I've collected over 20 rare pets which I say I am really proud of.Well that's some of my story but to bad I can't continue playing due not having too much cash for the subscription as I got gifted the base game.Thanks for reading.