Offering Free Mythic +15 boosts,every week! and Antorus HC clears. (All free and with no catch to it at all!) Please spread the word.


To qualify for the free +15 boost every week, and Antorus HC boosts - You must...Be a person who struggles to actually finish antorus (HC), or mythic +15This is mainly to cut off people who have tons of mains with full clears or even mythic clears, it would be a waste of my time to boost someone who can do it him or herself, instead of helping somebody who literally struggles or is new to the game.Exceptions can be made of course, but I would love to help and boost those who really need it, and of course for free.There is no catch, I am not a twitch user, I am not a youtuber, or anything, its totally free.Any server, in the (EU / US Players are also more than welcome to ask for a boost, and US boosters are also very welcome! we need boosters for US!) region, be it a tank, healer or dps. I can boost you weekly! or help you with other things! Your ilevel does not matter,!Hit me up anytime: Deepshades#21160For now its only horde, shout out to gigirice for making me question that, I have to test a few things on my ally toon before doing ally boosts! SORRY! Horde only for now.BTW: Would anyone think to help me out helping others, feel free to hit me up aswell, its a non profit workload, but I might be able to give small gifts to those who help out, not needed but you're more than welcome !For anyone who want to help out boosting: http://ift.tt/2pd3i5y this one, there is no need to speak, if you're not the vocal type of person but would be awesome to have people to hit up, or have contact to, and know boosts! Ally and horde, whatever you want to help out with, heroics, mythics, m+, raids!Instead of adding my btag, hop onto: http://ift.tt/2InR2rI you need a boost, use a random name or whatever you like if you dont want others to know your identity, we will make it as anonymous as possible for you! US AND EU! For anyone who fears talking, or is a bit shy, you dont need to talk, all you have to do is hop onto the discord, either private message me, or request a boost using a false name, I will contact you in private, its a bit easier for me to get to everyone on discord. So you dont need to talk, or anything that makes you uncomfortable, aslong a you contact me in the way that makes you feel comfortable all is good.We dont discriminate, so wether you're blind, cant hear, or what you might be the owner of, contact me in the way you are most comfortable with, and we will not question anything!, we will boost you have a blast, and get you your sweet loot, get a friend to contact us for you, or a family member, whatever you feel most comfortable with, aslong as we can help you out! we're happy.In need of a tough person who can lead the US booster department so to speak, keep track of who needs boosts, and get boosters on it! US not EU, US! :)