The greatest moment for me in Legion was Prophet Velen putting an end to this xpack's "stun and roll out" BS.


Apologies in advance if 99% of you have already finished this point, but I'm only just now getting to the Argus stuff as of the past couple weeks or so.But for those who don't get it, throughout Legion, there was a rather uncomfortable amount of quest encounters ending in the boss, prior to losing the fight, would just stun you and go, "Enough! I have no time for this!" and dip out. Wasn't necessarily a thing to be mad about - it just happened enough times to be pretty noticeable.Then you get close to the end of Legion's main storyline and have to fight Talgath, who predictably stuns everyone once his health is low and tries to bail.Velen basically goes "fuck that", chains him in Light, and obliterates him.I don't think I've laughed that hard during a main quest in ages.