Thank you for spending 30+ minutes and risking your life to fight back the legion and defend highmountain! Here's 75 rep, you peasant


Like seriously? Please excuse my french, but the Defender of the Broken Isles quests are so horseshit. You do so much freaking work, and get literally NOTHING. 75 rep???? Are you joking me? I had to clear out a bunch of demons outside of Thunder Totem, go into thunder totem and rally them, defeat demons, go outside and default some flying demon boss, then go into a separate 15 minute scenario to destroy the ship, kill the boss, and escape.... For this, I am awarded.... 75 rep... ?????? I remember in previous xpacs, we got like 250 rep per daily. We even had tabards we could wear, or champion a faction like in Mists and do dungeons/heroics to get that rep. But now, we spend 35 minutes fighting back an invasion..... for 75 rep. Oh how far we have fallen.