Someone saved my life on WoW


Couple days ago I had literally hit rock bottom (Got fired, my SO left me, my credit card got cut, and a shit ton other stuff). I was really hoping to talk to someone to tell them to call the cops and yadda yadda after I had gone through with my suicidal attempt, since I don't really have a support system IRL, so I made a fresh char on Moonguard - US and got invited into a guild. I asked if someone was available to talk, and told them I was in a really dark place. So this wonderful 16 Y/O guy (Almost half my age!) talked me through stuff, I ended up crying and postponing my suicide, at least until the day I was getting evicted (Had no money to pay the rent). So two days after that I got myself a job at a gelatto place, and feeling SO much better. Just wanted to tell everyone there's always someone out there, ready to help us out through a really dark time.