I'm listening


Hello! My name is Happypanda. I play on Area-52 US. Some of you may know me and some of you may not , if you do then hi If not then hi nice to meet you. 7 months ago I started what I call my "Listening Group " it's a small group in the custom section of premades dungeons and raids. The purpose of my group is that if you are feeling sad or lonely or if you just need someone to talk to then you may whisper me or join the party and we can talk things out. Over the corse of my 7 months of doing this I've had roughly 60-65 people come talk about what's bugging them. I'm very greatful and thankful that all these people came to me and opened up when they needed it. I'm also greatful for the hundreds of whispers of support I've received over the course of these 7 months, so if you did ever whisper me I just wanna say thanks! I'm posting here on reddit to let you all know that I have also started doing my Listening Group on an alliance character on the realm Stormrage in an effort to reach more people. My character's name on stormrage is "Imlistening ", so you are ever in need of someone to open up to then please don't hesitate to find me on either my horde or alliance characters. Thank you. Have a nice day/night (: