If the Horde gets the wrong side of the stick this time I'm gonna lose my shit.


So, since seeing Grommash sacrificed himself in WCIII I've been a Horde fan. I've played as both factions, but I still see myself as one of horde.Faction leaders weren't that much influential in classic and BC, you would get a quest here and there but they weren't as meaningful in the grand scheme of things.I believe we first saw the faction leaders' influence and their interaction with each other on Wrath Gate and Argent Tournament grounds. It was fun but it wasn't meaningful to the stories progression.Then came Cataclysm Horde lost two great leaders in that expansion one ascending as Jesus the other getting poisoned by a racist. We've got some quests fleshing out Garrosh as warchief and it was fine. He was a brutal leader but honorable in his actions, I believed he was an OK warchief but his hunger for power was a bit worrying.Then came the MoP and boy was that a ride. I've loved the conflict in Krasarang Wilds, Wrathion pulling the strings from behind the scenes. Then our mighty warchief in his power trips used the heart of a fuckin' old god. I'm not gonna say some of his actions were justified or not, but I wanted to kill him so bad to clear the name of the horde. And we did. Sort of.Fuck WoD. Dear mr. Jesus that was my kill btw fuck you.At the start of Legion we lost in my opinion the best warchief in the history of the horde. Vol'Jin was the warchief i could get behind. He was a worthy warrior aswell as a cunning mind. I still get goosebumps when i watch him say "I am not worthy, but i'll give it my all. FOR THE HORDE." anyway then he died by a mere stabby fuckin boi. I believe I speak for all the true horde fans out there Voljin's death was the worst.Then we get a whole expansion of "break their ranks, show them no mercy". Sylvanas is one angry banshee, she is a powerful ally when things suits her interests. Her motives are not clear. And she uses us, the mighty horde, to never going back to the shadow realm. She is a self centric and egotistical bitch.WTF she was doing with Helya, those Valkyrs. And now the azurite. Burning of Teldrassil etc. These mass murder orders by Horde leaders are getting out of hand. I dont want to nuke/burn Alliance people, I want to fight them on equal terms as honor dictates.If my faction and PC gets to be a fuckin aggressor again and our actions are not justified in any way, I'll seriously lose my shit get very angry and delete the game before reinstalling it after 2 months.TLDR: I dont want to be an aggressor in the conflict between the Alliance and the Horde. I'm down with honorable fights on battlegrounds But I dont want to be the guy that nukes cities or burn giant trees.thanks for listening. PS: Not a native speaker obviously, mind the spelling mistakes etc.