I love the new level scaling - I just wish Pandaria lasted longer, and Outland and Northrend didn't last as long.


The 60-80 level bracket just drags on too long, IMO. Northrend and Outland clearly show their age - quests are spread out, slow, and occasionally buggy or just plain irritating (there's a lot of quests in Northrend that have you collecting things with low drop rates). The experience per-quest seems low and there's a ton of flying back and forth between objectives miles apart from each other, made worse by how slow flying is before 70.Meanwhile, Pandaria is beautiful. It's a blast to level through, and has great story, music, and zones with much better quest density and clearer quest objectives. You can level through it way faster - heck, almost too fast. I dropped everything and went to Pandaria the second I dinged 80. By the time I finished Jade Forest, I was just about 86. Granted, I was wearing heirlooms, but still - time flies!I just wish panda land (and cata zones too, though I'm not as fond of them) lasted longer than 10 levels is all.