The new leveling changes make this game feel like an MMO again at the lower levels.


I just had an experience with Yetimus, a three-player quest boss in Hillsbrad Foothills. I tried soloing him on my hunter like 5 times with no success and I finally started asking for help (like it was originally intended) and I found this undead mage. We took turns aggroing, I would feign death and eat to heal back up then reengage and we finally did it after three attempts! That was some of the most fun I've had in WoW, at least during leveling. The challenges feel like challenges again and it is awesome.Not to say there are definitely not areas that need to be balanced, I've met some oddly high hp mobs and bosses that feel unfair compared to the others but overall this is an amazing development from where we were pre-7.3.5 imo.