I know why dungeons are "overtuned". The HP values for Normal and Heroic are Reversed. They're bugged!


I was running Deepholm earlier just before the daily reset, and I noticed that the bosses in there died a lot quicker than they did on Normal.. I pulled up Shadowplay's DVR and looked at their hp levels. The second boss in there, Slabhide, has 1.41 million hp on Heroic... he has 4.13 million on NORMAL.So.. I got curious and tested another dungeon, Vortex Pinnacle, and found the exact same thing. The first boss has 1.6 million hp on Heroic, but 3.04 million on Normal. The second boss has 2.26 million hp on Heroic, but 3.37 million on Normal.So.. this got me thinking that all of the 'scaling' changes they did may have screwed something up big time. So I ran off to Bloodmaul Slag Mines to check...The very first mobs in there, Bloodmaul Enforcer, has 2.5 million hp on Normal. So I zoned out and changed it to Heroic...They had 1.44 million hp.Blizzard has somehow managed to reverse the HP values for Normal and Heroic difficulties of dungeons. I'm going to go test some Raids right now to see if they're suffering from the same problem.EDIT: Just went into Highmaul. One of the first set of enemies, "Vul'gor" has 9.3 million on Normal difficulty. On Heroic, he has 11.6 million. That means raids do not seem to have the same problem!EDIT2: Here's one with pictures. One enemy/pre-boss in the Iron Docks in WOD. Dreadfang on Heroic, and here's another: Dreadfang NormalEDIT3: Couple pictures of a trash enemy in the Everbloom Wilds. Normal difficulty, and the same enemy on Heroic.EDIT4: (Final Edit): Burning Crusade dungeons are not immune from this either. Normal Difficulty boss, and the same boss on Heroic Difficulty.