(Update) Guy that found a WoW server blade in a secondhand shop.


Hey, I'm sorry I didn't reply to anyone in the thread. I had a bit of a family emergency and couldn't spend any time replying to people.I thought I'd explain how I came to get this server blade since the other post is dead at this point. I, in fact, work for the secondhand goods store that I got it from.While at a University lecture I received a message from my manager on Facebook with a picture saying "Do you know anything about this?", when I saw that it was a server blade, right as my lecture end I walked across to the store and there it was an original WoW Server blade. I was blown away that anyone would have brought one into the store, let alone sold it to us. Straight away I said I'll take it no questions asked... The guy that sold it to us had the original order slip and everything. He got it for $87 and sold it to us for £50. I snatched it up for £200, I hope this clears things up for everyone.Again sorry for the delay.http://ift.tt/2kKYs16"Edit" I thought I would mention that I will be selling this server blade on within the next few days on eBay UK, as my partner isn't too happy with this purchase.