Korean WoW series for those of you who haven't watched it yet


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8wXuYRHSOE&list=PLGUh4aFN2oKXJHxjMdFOBGrrPqYVi_vfG&index=1https://imgur.com/gallery/8SCuXIt was posted on Youtube a year ago by Blizzard Korea, but I guess some of you may not have seen it due to it being in Korean. The series consists of 9 short vids, and is probably relatable to a lot of you. If you do not have fluent Korean, fortunately they have subtitles.I did this to share stuff with the community, not for Karma, so please don't upvote or comment. Some words of encouragement on the video page to the creators would be much appreciated, though.Edit 8: Phew, the edits are longer then the original text!Hearthstone series:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KTadsA7d9BQCreator channel:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC4u2X5QolYdz4faUfKRm3_wI'll just put this below the original text. No need to see below if you want to keep your happiness.Edit: Okay, I get that upvoting enables more people to see this, and since I gave you the creators name and didn't benefit financially, there is no reason for me to block the upvotes and I should actually thank you for doing so. Thank you for enjoying this video, and may you cut off the heads of Horde infidels until death comes for you.Edit 2: Sorry for answering to the comments like a total dickhead golden boy, and let me /slap myself.Edit 3: I apologize for everything I said, except for the comment on the end of my first edit. How sick do you have to be to imagine I was talking about literal horde players instead of their avatars and their waifu? I've seen more threatening stuff before about the other faction, and I am not going to let a foul mouthed racist get the last laugh. Downvote me as much as you would like, but don't upvote that piece of trash.Edit 4: I love Reddit.Edit 5: I don't know if that lunatic deleted his comment, but I can't see it, so here is the message that came to me.Warning: Strong languageEdit 6: Erased his/her name.Edit 7: Added new image below the video link because no-one deserves to see this message without their permission. Message link in comments.