Due to the massively positive response to my "Owen Wilson Wow" Weak Aura, I made a new addon that makes it even easier to add sounds to your crits!


I'd first like to say that I'm super happy and grateful for the positive response my WA has gotten. Thank you!I designed my addon to act more like a tool with base functionality and added "audio packs" on the side for people to pick and choose from while making it very easy install and to choose from while in game.All downloads below are also available via Curse/Twitch client; just search "Sweetsour"Official Addon PageInstructional VideosUsage Demo VideoHow to make custom packsIntroductory Audio PacksMurlocs (Demo)Michael Jackson (Demo)Piano Keys (Demo)Owen Wilson (Demo)EDIT: r03 update includes "Absorb", "Block", "Dodge", and "Parry" defensive events :)