Blizzard, for BfA PLEASE revert Archaeology to how it used to be in Cata-WoD


I realize not a lot of players enjoy doing Archaeology but since Cataclysm it has been my favorite profession by far and my go to activity to do in downtime. Before Legion (I didn't play a lot in WoD so my timeline may be wrong) Archaeology was straightforward: You would go to a digsite, complete the digsite by gathering artifact pieces, and than build the pieces into artifacts. These artifacts had a chance to be common, rare, or epic, depending on the zone's possible outcomes, and to me that was the fun of arch: being able to grind through dig sites to try and a get a specific pet, mount, tmog appearence, etc. However, everything changed when the Legion attacked. For some reason in Legion, Blizzard changed Archaeology rares to be unlockable only once every two weeks through a bi-weekly quest. This has totally killed the profession for me, as it limits you to only being able to farm a rare every two weeks through an incredibly boring quest chain. PLEASE in BfA reveret it to being grindable and RNG rares. Sure it was frustrating to have to make 50 common artifacts in a row, but it was totally worth it when you hit that epic mount or cool sword. Legion totally neutered Archaeology and made an already niche profession completely unfun.EDIT: I should clarify, I do not think they should completely remove archaeology quests. I just don't think all archaeology rares should be locked behind a quest you can only do once every two weeks.