I love being a Death Knight.


Edgelord or not, no other class has had me so immersed. From the events starting out, being raised by the One True King and decimating the humans below, to the current quest line...it is so well fleshed out. I found myself actually laughing at the shit Minerva was saying when we were riding our new zombie friend.And the specs just feel so right!(lack of mobility aside.) With Frost, you are a blizzard(hue) of destruction, tearing people apart in steady chunks with shards of ice. Blood you are draining your enemies to restore your own life, and just continuing to trudge deeper and deeper into the fight. And my love, Unholy. How right it feels! A master of necromancy, clad in plate, and raising the dead to do your bidding, spreading diseases in sustained damage while you cleave large amounts of damage away from them. Magnefique.Granted, it wasn’t a smooth ride. My DK was born when my pally main from vanilla/TBC was hacked and permabanned by my roommate in college, due to him being pissed that I transferred servers to start raiding black temple. So, with WotLK quickly arriving, I got a pally to 55, and “sacrificed him”, to be resurrected as a death knight.I didn’t care for the class at first, because of the weird rune system that was so taxing for me to try and figure out. But, I stuck with it, mainly because of the aesthetic, and I love using 2H weapons.Now, here we are, tearing into the pitiful alliance, while I wait to bring the Deathlord to Antorus.Cheers!