My father, who I played WoW with for 10 years sadly passed away. Any way of immortalising his character?


Hello all,First time posting on this reddit. As the title says, sadly, my father passed away on June 15th and we played World of Warcraft together for many many years, with his account active for over 10 years and played virtually every single day! We used to talk and keep in contact through the game throughout my parents divorce and also when he worked away.I was wondering if there was any way of preserving his characters, in game by special request, perhaps as an NPC, just to immortalize him in something we shared many fond memories of over the course of 10 years. This game is something that has a very special place in my heart for the way it brought us together, and kept us smiling through many tough times. It's just a game, but it was very important to us both.I've been in touch with blizzard via ticket but don't know what will happen as it's not a technical issue. I've already done the technical bit of cancelling his account and providing the relevant details etc.I also understand there's a service where the characters can be made into models?Sorry if this seems like a fruitless task, but if anyone knows, or can help, or perhaps notify the relevant employees of Blizzard to talk to me, it's here on reddit! I understand this is a massive long shot and he's not the only person to have passed whilst subbed to this game but hey, if you don't ask, you may never know.Wishing you all the best. Tell those you love that you do love them often. x