I just wanted to relax...


I'm sick. Stomach virus.Tried to go into work today, lasted about two hours before I threw up in front of my boss and he was forced to make me go home.Depressed as shit because my coworkers are my friends, and me not being able to work means they do my job for me. That's hard on them.So, I get on WoW. Start questing on my Warlock.I'm going to admit something that I thought I didn't really need to worry about, but after today, I know some people feel like it's some kind of sin.I'm new to the game. As in: Started playing for the first time during this expansion.So far, I love it. I'm really getting into the lore, I've found a class that I love (Warlock) and I even got my wife playing. (She's a fantasy fanatic)The game is fantastic. Having a blast.But today, while I was questing along on my level 33 Warlock, someone walks up to me."Why aren't you in Heirloom gear?"I quickly explained that I was new and didn't have any.This was met with the guy bragging about how he's played since WoTLK and has every class leveled.This is cool, I was actually about to ask him about classes because I've been wanting to try out Shaman or Druid a bit before I really commit to my Warlock.But, no."But I bet you don't know anything about that. You're actually worse than a WoD noob. You should probably unsub now and just wait for the next X-pack before you try to really do anything. You're way too far behind now."I was shocked, but just told him I wasn't really interested in doing anything competitive like Heroic/Mythic runs or PvP."Oh, holy shit. So you're one of those people that want everything handed to you and don't want to actually work for your gear.""Just quit now, this isn't CoD. If you don't want to actually play the game, then why even bother? Here, let me help you out and report you for cheating so you can get banned."Now, look. I know this is just one guy being a massive douche canoe. I understand that he's not representative of any part of the WoW community.But, I guess I still needed to put this out there to vent.I'm a sick Legion Loser with a stomach virus. I didn't need a Wrath Baby giving me hell.