Looking to coach new/less experienced players!


My name's Ricky. I'm 21 and a raider in a rank 100-ish guild. When I'm not raiding, I spend most of my time answering questions or putting effort into helping either newer players or those that simply have less experience than myself. Why? I like bringing a smile to people's faces. Fuck me, right?I stream on a daily basis and I have a Discord where multiple players are sat assisting each other or just chatting and meeting new people for the sake of making friends.I myself raid as a fury warrior (main, but also know arms) and ret (alt) and do mythic raiding on both. As such I can answer but more in-depth questions about those two classes.That being said, however, I'm more than willing to help you find the information you seek on other classes.So, if you're a new player or a less experienced one at that and you wish to have either a mentor or a friend that can help you figure out stuff, feel free to either leave a comment in this thread or add my btag if you're EU (RickyV#2681).In addition: I run community raids on a near-weekly basis! This is basically a concept where we run the most relevant content each weekend with the members of our Discord server. We don't care too much about your gear and not at all about your raid experience, and we try to get people geared up and help them learn how to do the different mechanics and slowly build up their raid experience.As part of the above we also help people analyze their logs, positives and negatives as players and we're happy to help everyone make an attempt at finding a guild that suits them.Thanks for reading and have a good one!Edit: Thanks for the gold on the post! :O