Stonedark Grotto has to be my favorite part of Legion, hands down.


Forget artifacts, and world quests, and the changing cycle of world bosses, and the class halls. No, the Stonedark Grotto is just fantastic.I tend to stop there occasionally, just for the hell of it, but I just opened it this evening while questing my druid. I noticed something that I'd never seen before:They put on a concert.I don't know what the timing is on it; it started before I'd arrived, and ended at 21:18 PST. When it was over, the three musicians faded into that clump of rocks there between Tinkrul and Clomprul, while Hardrogg faded off behind me. No concert? No musicians.Then there's the other little things, such as the quest to carry the weights to the statue giving my druid ankle weights. The snail races, with Boomboom Brullingsworth's eternal optimism, no matter how many times he sees his beloved Zoom fall behind. Dudebrul and his search for a good fist bump. These guys, who totally do lift, brul. Odrogg and his snail taming (which I sadly can't take a screenshot of, since it isn't his day for pet battles).These guys are just the best.I am mildly surprised there aren't random snail critters in there to battle with, though.