Just did my first long range trip in this game, bloody hell it is everything I've dreamed


I just went from the Eastern Plaguelands to Tanaris.I wanted to quest around Gadgetzan and Un'Goro thanks to Hearthstone, but the hitch was that I was in the Plaguelands, on the other side of the world.It was a fucking aventure, I flew to Stormwind, took the Deeprun Tram waving furiously to another guy on the other cart, basically ran a victory lap around Dun Morogh until I finally found my way into the Wetlands, took the boat to Theramore and swam all the way to Gadgetzan.This is what I always thought, and wanted, of this game. And now I'll see the DINOSAURS just over the hills! I'm so fucking stoked man.Oh and Running Wild is literally the coolest thing, but my mum got in the room and asked why I was skipping around