Can we just talk about how Skittish is just a completely awful affix?


I know not everyone is going to agree with me, and that's fine, but after this week I have decided that, as a tank, Skittish is by far my least favorite affix. It's not fun for anyone in any respect.I don't enjoy it as a tank because it makes me feel like I'm shit at my one and only job. I'll be tanking three or four mobs and see all their nameplates turn red and just wonder what the fuck I'm even supposed to do at that point? I have one taunt. That's it. I can slow them, I can pull them in with Sigil of Chains, but that doesn't stop them from spinning around and 2 shotting some poor melee.Speaking of which, it's a fucking awful affix for melee. Blizz got rid of Overflowing because it was both trivial for one class (druid) but also excluded another (paladin.) So how about Skittish where it essentially excludes an entire class of DPS? Is that not a problem? It is within the best interest of every M+ group this week to not bring a Melee DPS class at all. If they do not hold back by a highly significant degree, they will die. And how is forcing DPS to hold back fun in any way? Melee DPS has to basically not do anything to a full 10 seconds, while ranged can go ham pretty quickly.And then the poor healers feel like shit because they see DPS getting fucked up left and right because some mob will turn and decide it's their time to die. There's very little a healer can do at that point.Yes, I know that affixes are supposed to be a challenge. But Skittish is something else. It doesn't add real challenges, it just causes frustration and a lowering of self-esteem. They are nerfing it some tomorrow, but I truly think they should just remove it entirely. Please and thank you.