guild selling nightbane kills by kicking pugs


I know I'm probably not allowed to mention any player's names, but can I just post their guild's name? The group was 3 guildies, and I was pugged along with a DH. As soon as we summoned nightbane we were both kicked without the leader even breaking normal conversation. We did absolutely nothing to warrant our removal from the group, and it became obvious that they intended to sell the 2 spots to players on their realm. I've got screenshots of all this happening. I don't care about not getting the nb kill so much as the way this guy seemed so confident that nothing would happen by doing this to people. We both reported the party leader, and I'm hoping Blizzard will prove them wrong by actually taking action.I just want to make sure at the very least I can get more people aware that there are groups that do shady stuff like this. I've had groups like this one also charging around 50k to newer players for m+ carries after pugging together random people with lfg and not letting anyone else know about this transaction. It was kind of sad seeing one guy who just started playing WoW this expansion messaging the pugs in confusion as people ragequit, and asking if he would get his gold back. It might not technically be against ToS but you know that kind of thing is dishonest and hurts the WoW community.