I think some of the Guild Reward requirements are out of date and need to be updated


Remember guild rewards? Some of the items are still desired but due to changes in the game they are a lot harder to obtain now for newer guilds. I tried to buy the 15% Battle Standard on my DH but noticed the requirement: 15,000 daily quests. My guild has only done 2000. This made sense back in Cata (when it was introduced) because dalies were everywhere, but now we have World Quests, and they don't count toward the total. Other items have older requirements too, like shirts requiring MoP content.I think it would be a great quality of life change if these were updated to require content from the current expansion! :D Though naturally not all of the requirements should be updated. The Cloud Serpent mount needing a MoP based achievement makes sense! lol