Lent gold to a guildmate for a few hours, got email about "buying gold", wtf.


So the story: I gave 125k to a guildmate so he could buy an item off the AH, he resold it a few hours later and gave the 125k back to me.I got an email containing:In light of some recent activity on your World of Warcraft account, we'd like to make sure you're aware of the negative impact that buying gold from third-party companies has on the World of Warcraft community, as well as the potential consequences for players who are found to be using such services.So I opened a ticket asking what was up with that, here's the response I got:An additional review of the action has been completed. We have confirmed our initial findings, and the action will not be reversed or changed.We understand that you may still have concerns regarding the action, but we must reiterate that it was taken to address a violation of the Terms of Use and End User License Agreement (http://ift.tt/1mnR14d), which all players accept before logging into the game.We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to enjoy their time in our games. Thank you for respecting our position.Ticket is now closed I can't reply to it.So that means that helping others is now a thing I should avoid? Fine, look at me denying helping low ilvl people, not trading gold to friends who need it, etc.My account does not seem banned, but this is as close as it can get. I took the time to open a ticket to ask what was wrong and I got a canned response. Classic.Is there anything else I can do to get them to understand I did not buy or sell gold? They are able to see I gave 125k and got it back a few hours later.