For those of you who are having trouble getting into mythics...


I'll tank for you.PM me your battle.net, I play mostly 5EST until whenever the wife gets home, I am US/Alliance, or even if you're a tank or a healer and don't feel comfortable tanking/healing in pugs, feel free to as well. I can also DPS, but I'll help you through these dungeons, get you the confidence/gear you need and we'll all have fun doing it?These can be learning runs, or just chill runs with no expectation of be leet or go home. Low ilvl? I don't care, we can do heroics too. Let's all just have fun, learn something, and get some gear =)Looking forward to hearing from you!edit: I appreciate all of the responses, messages and information that was shared in this post! I'm looking forward to grouping with a lot of you! I'll try to do at least 1-3 dungeons a night M-F, and as many as I can on the weekend. (Wife aggro permitted)Edit: 2 thanks for the gold, wow! It was a success tonight! Ran 2 solid mythic groups with a few first timers, and it went well! I added as many of you as I could, I spoke with most of you. Glad we're all having a great time doing this!!And thanks to all of those who also volunteered their services!!