Expectations for Legion Release


Take 1 week vacation off work.Day 1/Release. Watch servers get ddosed on Norse by someone.Day 2/ Actually get in, experience horrendous lag, Realm First central.Day 3/ Wife knew about my plans. Needs me to babysit nephew/nieces anyway because she wants to play pokemon go with her mom.Day 4/ Get on discord with guild, everyone's happy that we are all finally in. Everyone is also drunk. Guild drama. /gquitDay 5/ Back in guild. Play 1 hour before power goes out because tropical storm Gaston hits land. Intense anger.Day 6/ Power back on. Everyone already lvl 110. Severe Depression. Push to 108.Day 7/ Need to finish leveling before I go back to work at the very least. DDOS for 4 hours. Cry in anger trying to get in. Finally get in. Get farmed by ganker when I'm 5 bars from 110. More anger. Log out for 2 hours to cool head. Come back with a beer and will of iron. Push the grind. Hit 110. Clock says 2 hours till work. Go to work, all the stars align and there is no paperwork or anyone there since I work 3rd shift alone. Sleep, happy I accomplished my goal for the first vacation I have taken since WoTLK release.