Every launch, we have to see all these dumb advice topics. So here's something different.


Legion launches tonight. Do you know how often a WoW expansion launches? About once every two years.So for one day that won't happen again for a long time, I suggest a few things.Got class? Skip it. You can make it up later.Got work? Take the day off. The servers might act up, but I bet you'll get to play some.Make all the fucking unhealthy shit you want. I am making mini pizzas, bacon and swiss rolls, and I've got a 24 pack of monster energy.I am 30 years old. I do well at my job, and I'm pretty fit. I don't need this subreddit to be my mother. I am making a blanket fort in my living room. I have taken vacation and I'm going to eat and drink whatever bad shit I want, because THAT is what a release party is all about.And I wouldn't trade it for the world.