Blizz Support - The horns of war have sounded! Prepare thineselves with this helpful support info!


Hi all,As we head into the weekend before Legion's launch I just wanted to take a quick minute to reiterate that in addition to our Breaking News posts, our support team also offers updates via @BlizzardCS (for NA) and @BlizzardCSEU_EN (for Europe). If you're not already following us on those channels I recommend doing so. With the hordes of demonic armies trying to invade our peaceful servers, they're helpful places to check for additional info we provide for emergent issues.Additionally, if you're not already aware of how to give us a direct shout, you can reach out to us here.Lastly, but not least - the Authenticator and SMS Protect are your friends! If you do not already have both associated with your accounts, I would kindly encourage you to consider getting those set up. You may thank me later. You may not. I hope you do... I won't take it personally if you don't.Anyway, go with glory friends. May the Light of Elune guide our paths in these times.AraxomBlizz SupportP.S. Jones and Wicket hope you have a great weekend.