I feel horrible, but honored.


TL;DR: Some nice lady was super generous to me for no reason. This is what went down.I've been trying to sell a Kovok in trade chat for days trying to get gold for a Moose carry on my realm. This player messages me and says her friend may want to purchase the Kovok, and instead invites me, asking to meet up. I repeatedly say I need to get the Kovok from my Alt server (I'd been farming on a frost DK on Gundrak). She asks me if I'm a new or returning player, to which I tell her that I've just finished my degree only 3 days ago and that I resubbed to ease my mind from the grueling study. Instead of trading 20k for the Kovok, she gives me 20k and says congratulations on finishing your degree. When I asked her why she did it, she simply said "I've had a not so great day, and it makes me happy to make others happy. Make sure you come and see me when you get your moose!"I know it's just in game currency, but still, a large portion of gold to a stranger is time given to a stranger. I feel bad, for some reason, but I also feel honored.