What is the most awesome thing you've ever done in WoW?


Today I was getting nostalgic about some of the good times I've had in games, and realized a lot of these moments were in WoW. So I was curious about what other cool stuff people have done that was super memorable.I'll start with the most awesome thing I've done in WoW:Back when WoTLK launched, I switched my main to an Undead Death Knight. I got up to the Zangarmarsh quests and was doing my thing, running across the water above Coilfang Reservoir when out of the sky comes some rogue on his mount at me. I dismount, turn off path of frost and dive under the water, trying to hide from this guy but he found me and I kept swimming further and further under as he chased me, until we go pretty deep down. I think about 2 minutes passed by this point, because the rogue started trying to swim back the surface but I kept death gripping and icy chained him so he couldn't move very fast, holding him underwater. I don't think he even got halfway back up to the surface when he died.This is the first and only time I ever drowned someone in a game.